Friday, May 13, 2011

CAT KILLER

 Last night my little brother went to my room and told me that there was a cat killer on the local news on TV. So I hurriedly went outside to listen to the news. The bastard, JP Candare is a UP student who was reported to have been killing cats. PAWS animal shelter filed a case against him. Serves him right. Though honestly I want him to suffer more, physically, emotionally, psychologically. I got really curious so I searched for his blog in the internet and luckily I found his post in Multiply entitled "I killed Schrodinger's Cat". There he narrated how he tortured the poor cat. He said that he couldn't explain the untoward feelings he have every time he sees cats.

Then I suddenly remembered the infamous sociopath Kenny Glenn whose life was destroyed after the wrath of the netizens (especially 4chan's). For those who didn't know, Kenny Glenn is an american teenage dweeb who torture cats and post videos of them on the internet.

People like these exist. , and worst, they seem to feel no remorse at all while doing these.

4 comments: